At Highline Rehab, our doctors and physical therapists offer a range of services to our patients. Each consultation initially begins with an evaluation of your current condition. From there, our team selects the best treatment plan for you. Some conditions may include physical therapy, rehabilitation, or just some basic at-home care. Either way, we will do our very best to help you relieve any pain and discomfort that you may be suffering from.
Orthopedic Physical therapy and sports rehab
Many people suffer from injuries due to direct or indirect trauma. They may benefit from physical therapy to alleviate their pain, improve daily activity tolerance, and perform their daily activities normally. In addition, High Line Rehab provides one-to-one rehabilitation programs for athletes and treats a different variety of injurers which allows the athletes to return back to competitions as soon as possible.
Chronic Pain Program
Chronic joint pain is one of the most common problems in all homes. chronic pain can greatly affect the quality of life and deprive you of doing things you love. also, the mental side of chronic pain can be very exhausting and frustrating. chronic low back, neck pain, and knee pain are very common. We can help get overcome that problem once and for all!
Manual Therapy and Stretching programs
Just like vehicles we too need maintenance. If you know how manual therapy and deep stretching can help individuals remain healthy and pain-free. join our manual therapy and stretching program and you will be surprised how your body mechanics will improve.
Cold LASER and pain modalities
We provide a different variety of modalities that helps pain and soft tissue extensibility heal in no time. other modalities like electrical stimulation, nerve stimulation, ultrasound therapy, and of course cold LASER which shows tremendous improved tissue healing and alleviating arthritis pain.
Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
Elective surgeries and joint replacement are some of the most common surgeries nowadays. without the proper rehabilitation before and after your surgery you might suffer from a permanent impairment if not having to go through the surgery experience over and over again. to avoid all that we strongly recommend that you speak to our therapists and doctors about your operation and explore the best way to recover.
Postural analysis and Ergonomic Consultation.
Poor posture and bad ergonomics are some of the most common causes of musculoskeletal micro-trauma that could lead to a permanent impairment such as herniated disc and degenerative joint diseases. Get your posture analysis to have a better understanding of how your body is aligned and how to fix your posture for functional, as well as, cosmological purposes. A tiny change in your daily habits, your chair height, the position of your computer, or workstation can make a huge difference in how your body acts every day.
House Calls (Home Therapy)
If you are not able to come to our office. Contact us and we will come to you. Homebound beloved ones also need care. Our clinic will come to your home and help you until you come out to the community.
is a non-invasive and effective treatment that uses high-energy sound waves to stimulate healing in the body. It has been widely used in physical therapy to treat a range of musculoskeletal conditions. Some of the benefits of shockwave therapy in physical therapy include:
- Pain reduction: Shockwave therapy can help reduce pain by stimulating the body's natural healing response and increasing blood flow to the affected area.
- Improved mobility and function: Shockwave therapy can help improve joint mobility and function by reducing inflammation and promoting tissue repair.
- Non-invasive: Shockwave therapy is a non-invasive treatment that does not require surgery or medication, making it a safe and effective option for many patients.
- Quick recovery time: Shockwave therapy is a quick and easy treatment that typically takes only a few minutes per session and requires little to no downtime.
Some of the conditions that can be treated with shockwave therapy include:
- Plantar fasciitis: Shockwave therapy can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis, a common condition that causes heel pain.
- Tennis elbow: Shockwave therapy can help improve function and reduce pain associated with tennis elbow, a condition that causes pain and inflammation in the elbow.
- Rotator cuff tendinitis: Shockwave therapy can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with rotator cuff tendinitis, a condition that causes pain and weakness in the shoulder.
- Achilles tendinitis: Shockwave therapy can help reduce pain and improve healing in the Achilles tendon, a common condition that causes pain and inflammation in the back of the ankle.
- Knee pain: Shockwave therapy can be used to treat knee pain associated with patellar tendinitis, iliotibial band syndrome, and other conditions.
It is important to note that shockwave therapy may not be appropriate for all patients and should be used under the guidance of a trained physical therapist or healthcare provider.
also known as capacitive and resistive electric transfer therapy, is a physical therapy technique that uses high-frequency electromagnetic fields to stimulate the body's natural healing process. It can be used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Sports injuries: Tecar therapy can help reduce inflammation, relieve pain, and accelerate the healing of sports-related injuries, such as sprains, strains, and contusions.
- Tendinitis: Tecar therapy can help to reduce pain and inflammation associated with tendinitis, a condition that affects the tendons that connect muscles to bones.
- Osteoarthritis: Tecar therapy can be used to reduce pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, a degenerative joint disease that affects millions of people worldwide.
- Back pain: Tecar therapy can be used to treat a range of back pain conditions, including sciatica, herniated discs, and spinal stenosis.
- Fibromyalgia: Tecar therapy can be used to reduce pain and stiffness associated with fibromyalgia, a chronic condition that causes widespread pain and fatigue.
- Plantar fasciitis: Tecar therapy can help reduce pain and inflammation associated with plantar fasciitis, a common condition that causes heel pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Tecar therapy can be used to reduce pain and improve function in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome, a condition that causes numbness, tingling, and weakness in the hand and wrist.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation: Tecar therapy can be used as part of post-surgical rehabilitation to help reduce pain and inflammation, and promote tissue healing.
It is important to note that Tecar therapy may not be appropriate for all patients and should be used under the guidance of a trained physical therapist or healthcare provider.